Procush Competition National Hunt Whip Flexible By Pc Racewear
The Procush Competition Whip is Oldmill Saddlery's flagship product. It is used in jump racing in many countries worldwide. This whip is used for national hunt racing.The Procush has been designed to be kinder to the horse with a padded end that does not inflict pain to the horse.
- The PROCUSH competition is used in many disciplines like eventing and showjumping. During the Olympics London 2012 these whips were used by all riders in the Pentathlon and many in the Eventing, both Zara Phillips and Cian OConnor use the Procush Whip.
- Measures 26 inches with the cushioned end measuring 12 inches.
- The special wrapped handle creates a secure comfortable grip for the rider and the stem comes in a huge range of colours, to suit your individual colour scheme and personal preference.
- The Procush Competition Whip was previously referred to as the Procush National Hunt Whip.
- These Procush whips are patented under:
- Please note embroidered whips are not suitable for riding in races with because the Jockey Club state they have been modified.
- The Procush Competition whip is also available with a microchip (search item 13991), this whip has been made mandatory for all professional National Hunt Jockeys in the UK. It comes with a BHA Approved disc.
- This whip does not meet the standards of British Showjumping however we have manufactured a whip specific to the 2020 requirements. Please search 32040 in the search bar to find the showjumping whip.
- Conforms to British Riding Club rules.